- The DeSales MBA program is top-ranked by US News and World Report, Lehigh Valley Business, and OnlineMBAToday.com.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Xổ số miền bắc 30 ngày trước DeSales University puts one of the nation’s top-ranked MBA programs within your reach. In small, interactive classes, you’ll build skills you can put to work in your career today—while building a foundation for future leadership.
Unparalleled personal attention from advisors and faculty who are industry leaders, outstanding class availability, and flexible program formats tailored to the needs of working students are hallmarks of a DeSales MBA. With 13 concentrations, 5 graduate certificates, and online and on-campus options, you’ll find an MBA that fits your career goals and interests.
Did you know DeSales MBA is ranked as a top online MBA program by US News & World Report?
Xổ số miền bắc 30 ngày trướcThere's never been a better time to get your MBA degree. Take classes online, or on campus, or try our new flex format—it combines the best of both, all taught by faculty with deep corporate experience in a wide range of areas.
Xổ số miền bắc 30 ngày trướcComplete the program on your schedule with a dedicated personal advisor, GMAT waiver, and tuition deferment options available.
Accelerated 1 Year MBA
You can earn your MBA degree in just ONE YEAR with this accelerated cohort program.
- Accelerated one-year or 15-month program
- No GMAT required
- Build and expand your network
- Online or Flex format
- 13 elective areas — including Supply Chain and Healthcare
- Hands on, real-world learning
- Career development support
- FREE bonus career development seminars
Dual Degree Programs
Why Choose a DeSales MBA?
- Online or on-campus
- Multiple start dates throughout the year and rolling admission
- Three 12-week sessions, one 6-week summer session, and two 8-week and one 6-week mid-sessions
- About 50 courses offered per 12-week session lets you finish your degree at your pace
ACBSP Global Business Accreditation
Business Programs at DeSales University are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
11520 West 119th Street | Overland, KS 66213 | 913.339.9356