Accepted students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa will receive an additional scholarship to any other transfer scholarship the student qualifies for.
Transfer Application Process
Want to transfer to DeSales? It's Easy!
In just three steps you can apply to transfer to DeSales University
- Use our FREE undergraduate application. You can skip both the essay and the letters of recommendation portion. NOTE: In the essay box simply put "transfer student."
- Send us your official high school transcript and official college transcript from each college you attended.
- Complete the Transfer Questionnaire (PDF).
Minimum GPA of a 2.5 is preferred, but students with over a 2.0 GPA may be considered for admission. The following majors have additional selection criteria: Dance, Theatre, Education, and Nursing. See Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Recommended Application Deadlines
- Fall Semester: July 1 (Recommended)
- Spring Semester: December 1 (Recommended)
Scholarships for Transfer Students
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
Catholic School Grant
DSU offers a Catholic School Grant that is worth thousands each year. And graduates of the Allentown Diocesan High Schools and Oblate High Schools receive even more awards through the Tuition Incentive Program.
DSU automatically awards merit scholarships for students with a qualifying GPA. Award amount is based on factors such as GPA, courses completed, and credits accumulated. DSU offers three levels of transfer scholarships.